Knowledgeable Assistance For Family Law Modifications

A motion to modify may be the right option if you wish to change your parenting plan or child support order. At Fisher Law LLC, we help people in Missouri and Kansas get to resolutions that fit their unique circumstances. Our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process and work to get you a reasonable and favorable outcome in your case.

Lawyers Who Can Help You Modify A Judgment

A motion to modify is a request to the trial court to change certain parts of a prior judgment after it has been entered. A motion to modify can change child custody orders, the parenting plan, maintenance payments and child support payments.

The success of a motion to modify depend on showing that new circumstances make the previous judgment no longer realistic. While modifications are a challenge, we are up to the task. Fisher Law LLC has helped clients obtain modifications for many issues.

Talk To A Skilled Lawyer

Our attorneys are committed to high-quality legal service. Our assertive litigators will work to get a fair court order for your unique situation.

Call us at 816-471-7008 or send us an email to schedule your case evaluation.

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Connect With Our Firm Today

In your initial consultation, we will discuss your legal issues and explain how we can help with your case. We strive to keep our clients updated with new case developments, and quickly respond to all client messages. We explain the law in straightforward terms to help you understand every step of the process.

Contact Us Today

Fisher Law LLC is committed to answering your questions about Family Law and Divorce law issues in Kansas City. We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.