Hannah is an associate attorney at Fisher Law, LLC. Hannah grew up in Colby, Kansas, and received her undergraduate degree from Kansas State University. She attended Washburn University School of Law, where she was a writer on the Washburn Law Journal, a member of the Washburn Moot Court, and named the 2017 Top Oralist in the Lester M. Goodell Memorial Intramural Moot Court Competition. Additionally, she interned with the Honorable Magistrate Judge Sebelius.
After graduating, Hannah practiced at a Kansas City civil defense firm where she gained valuable courtroom and client experience that she now uses in her family law practice.
Hannah now handles a variety of family law cases, including divorces, paternity actions, and custody modifications, and also serves as a guardian ad litem for cases in the State of Missouri. She understands that clients typically meet with her during some of the toughest times of their lives, and she strives to resolve each case with legal expertise and empathy. She values the Kansas City community and looks forward to helping you with your legal needs.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Pro Bono
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Major: Political Science and International Studies
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Family Law Committee, Member
- Missouri Bar
- Association of Women Lawyers of Great Kansas City
- LGBTQ Bar Association of Greater Kansas City
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Johnson County Family Law American Inn of Court