Sammi is an associate attorney at Fisher Law LLC. As a Kansas City native, Sammi attended undergrad at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and in 2012, moved to Miami, Florida for law school. Since graduating cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law, Sammi focuses on family law litigation, adoption, and appellate work. Sammi is licensed to practice law in both Missouri and Kansas.
While in law school, Sammi interned at the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida and clerked at one of the top family law firms in South Florida. Sammi also worked for a family law mediation group, specifically focusing on helping clients navigate through the divorce process. With a combination of these experiences, Sammi has gained a thorough knowledge of the court system, the mediation process, and the intricacies of complex family law litigation. Sammi also serves as guardian ad litem in the state of Missouri.
Sammi acts as Vice Chair for the continuing Legal Education Committee of the Young Lawyer Section of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association and previously participated in KCMBA's Bar Leadership Academy and Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy. Additionally, Sammi is involved in The Missouri Bar Young Lawyers Section, Johnson County Bar Association, Johnson County Inns of Court, American Inns of Court, and Association for Women Lawyers. Sammi enjoys spending time with family and friends and is excited to be back in Kansas City!
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Honors: Cum Laude
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section, Vice Chair Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Bar Leadership Academy, 2017
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy, 2016 to 2017
- Johnson County Inns of Courts
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers